If you need something collected or delivered we will “go for” you!
Contact Paul on 087-2752489, Guss on 087-6838254 or visit our Facebook Page
We are a group of residents living in the Lucan, North Clondalkin and Palmerstown Area, backed by Cllr Paul Gogarty and Cllr Guss O’Connell who are ready and willing to assist those that need it with collections and deliveries for those who are unable to get out to shops for available essential supplies due to time constraints, self-isolation, illness, as a frontline worker, or as a primary child-minder. We cover the above areas and have provided links for Clondalkin village and the Four Districts on their pages, but if you are unable to access anyone there, feel free to get in touch with us.
- Shopping (payment on receipt or pre-purchased)
- Dropping collecting items from relatives
- Printing or scanning documents
- Milk/bread emergency delivery (free)
- Batteries (free)
- Face masks – non-medical grade (free via Eileen at Sew Nice Crafts)
- Phone chargers (free)
- Hand sanitiser spray 65% alcohol (free, limited supply)
- Candles (free)
- Stamps (first two free)
- Prescription items (elected reps only service)
- Pension collection (elected reps only service)